Kaleidoscope

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Finding new things


I found a new site the other day and I just went back to visit it. Last week I was looking for some information on the Marta Transit in Atlanta. I thought I knew what the address was so I just typed it in. To my very pleasant surprise when the site loaded it was a site for a woman named Marta. The picture at the opening of this entry is from her site. I hope she does not mind that I am showing off her work. She keeps a chat board that so many people have visited. There are guests from places like Iceland and she had made friends with them all. It is a wonderful site. I think she has a future in this.

If you go to the site and look at her pictures you might wonder why I picked that one out of all of the beautiful pictures on the site. It just reminded me of a picture I took when Greg and I were driving one day. We were sitting at a stop light and there was a sign at a construction area that said "Your Tax Dollars At Work". Next to it was another sign that someone spray painted "Free Drit" on it. Not that we should be laughing at someone else for their mistakes because I do things like that all of the time, but we did get some amusement out of it.

So, go and enjoy Marta's beautiful work. She has an amazing eye for some of the smallest things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home