Kaleidoscope

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

What's New Pussy Cat?

I knew it! This is what happens! I get wrapped up in work and all fun stops. Well, not completely. I just get a little swamped.

So, after making a firm decision, writing a letter and not sleeping much last night, I did the most agonizing thing this morning. I turned in my notice of resignation. At the end of May I will no longer carry the title as Director. That has been a pretty nice title to have. I am going to be in full fledged business development. I will have new water cooler stories, but I will be leaving some good ones behind. As excited as I am about starting this new position, I leave behind some things I love dearly. But, chapters must end and new ones must begin. Like I told someone today, I could not do this in easy steps. I had to take on the whole thing. Not only did I become a home owner and wife, we also bought a new truck, I will take a new job and in three weeks I will be an aunt. Nope, I do not do things the easy way. I like to go for the gold. Let's just see what else I can pack into two months of marriage. Greg is a Saint!

I will spend the next two and half weeks wrapping up a lot of stuff, but I hope to catch up on the fun in life. A half completed painting still sits on my easel, so I guess I could work on that. We shall see.

Hoping this finds the rest of the world happy and well.

Here is to moving on with no fears-
NRC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home