Kaleidoscope

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

The New Kid In Town

Greg told me this morning to have a great first day at school. And he was not kidding. I am so excited about my new job. The team is excellent! I have a lot to learn though. I have about 6 different user names and passwords for things, which is thankfully going to change of the next year as things are streamlined. Even though I have a lot to learn and do, I have some great resources to help. This is beyond exciting. And at my first day, I will be off for user group meetings this week. I am thrilled!

Great things about this new job is a relaxed dress code. They have a "campus" type attitude which could be dangerous. I do not know about you guys, but when I was in college I only dressed up on the day that my sorority picked as the day we would wear our best. Otherwise, I went to class in flannel pants and a t-shirt or sweatshirt. I do not believe I can do that here. But, I can wear jeans and I am thankful for that. Black skirts and jeans seem to be my staple dress.

Here is to new beginnings, new challenges and a new job.

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home