Kaleidoscope

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Crazed is me
It is only Tuesday! I feel like it might be Thursday with a mix of the craziness that Monday brings. I am not organized, I did hardly a thing with the house last night, but I did get through the base work for a painting I started. Hmm.... that was the right side of my brain being productive. The left side of my brain stayed stuck in trying to work through some new things at work. My role at work just changed yesterday and I am very excited about that in many ways. It will put me back to traveling some, which is fine as long as it is not all of the time and it has given me more responsibility, but it is something that I have asked for.

Right now, I have a pile of things on my desk and a long, long list of things to do. My marathon of meetings begins tomorrow so here I go becoming MIA again, hopefully it will not be long.

Hoorah! To work, and to the hopes of getting myself mentally together.
TTFN
NRC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home