Kaleidoscope

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Almost like school is out
Today is my last day here. Greg said to me last night as we were getting ready for the day, "Doesn't it feel like your last day of school?" And, well it does feel a little that way. I guess this would be like my last day in high school since I am about to start a new job. Which seems a lot like going off to college or something.

At any rate, I am excited and sad at the same time. I have worked with such a wonderful group here. I even love my boss. I know not everyone says that, but mine has been great. I have learned a lot from him and I feel very blessed.

So, this weekend I will be chilling at the lake, visiting with my new family and looking forward to the adventures that are ahead of me. In fact, my first day at my new job will carry me away on business first thing. Next week will begin a new user's group meeting and I will get a chance to meet a lot of our clients. That will be a whirl wind I am sure.

Here is to my lessons learned and the many more to come.

Cheers!
NRC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home