Kaleidoscope

Friday, May 14, 2004

Trying to have a little fun
I have become a living, breathing, expiring position in my company. That sounds so strange. It makes perfect sense to me though. I am wrapping up and winding up in all sorts of ways. There are ongoing projects that I am trying to get settled so that my co-workers do not curse my name when I am gone. One of the relaxing things I am finding is that with some of these clients, I will never work with them again. That has some pros and cons to it. I like many of my clients, yet there are some who I have determined are out to see how much they can rattle my cage.

So, this afternoon I decided to have a little fun after work since I have not been doing a lot of that this week and feel as though I am turning into a very dull girl. Well, I can't upload the pictures I thought were so cool. A little malfunction today. I am sure it will be up to speed on Monday, then I will share some cool pics.:)

I have two more weeks until I begin my new chapter in my career. While this is exciting, there are plenty of things I am unsure of. Will I really like it when I get in? Will I be glad I made the change? Will the folks in the office really like me after they see me have a bad day? Am I really traveling down the path I have been creating for myself? Am I living out loud? It remains to be seen.

Oh! TGIF
NRC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home