Kaleidoscope

Monday, June 07, 2004

Forever Surfing
I was reading an article this morning that featured the president of my new company. In the article, other companies and programs were mentioned that I thought I would like to research. As I finished the article I jotted down a couple of notes and started surfing. I soon found that those few names and companies led me to a few other things and soon I was going from one topic to the next. Just before I decided to get back to work, I realized that I could literally surf the internet forever. There is no end to the things that you can find or learn about. I am afraid that I will never be able to say that I can not think of a topic to write about. There are too many things on the internet. Maybe I should start a list of blog topics. That way, if there is a day when something does not come to mind, maybe this could become a resource for blogging. Then I could add another side bar that lists the latest things that took up my morning or afternoon. Geez, pretty soon this blog will have to change topics and names. This may no longer be "Sitting in the window of my soul", but it could become "Surfing through the internet's soul." Well, that is a loose way to use the word "soul". I know, the internet does not really have a soul, but it goes along with the current name of the blog. The description would have to change as well. It could be something like this- "Ways to waste your time and ruin your eye sight on the internet."

Surf Happy
NRC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home