Kaleidoscope

Monday, August 01, 2005

Is that a healthy obsession you have there???

On top of the fact that I have so much work to do this week, I am also struggling with a major issue right now. My obsession with IKEA. I received my first catalog this weekend and my mind has been on it ever since. I really want to find a small table to go between the chairs in our living room and IKEA has several things I want. I have quotes to send out, emails to answer, an office to clean and reorganize, but I am scanning IKEA and eBay for some of the items on my brain.

I need help, real help. My phone is already ringing, in fact it started before 7:30 AM which NEVER happens on a Monday.

The other heavy thing on my brain this morning is a will. Greg and I have a meeting with our newly acquired attorney this afternoon to draw up a will. That is something that I do not have the same excitement that I have for IKEA and eBay. I know that is stuff I will have to deal with one day, but it not right now.

I would rather think of IKEA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home