Kaleidoscope

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

In Town and Out

I am so excited about this! There is a bus that connects with Marta, which has a stop by my office and I rode it this morning. I was so pleased. I strongly encourage alternate transportation, mass transit, whatever you want to call it, but it has never really been available to me to ride from home to work. That is until now. So I hopped myself up this morning and took a ride on the commuter Xpress which makes stops between my office and the Marta station near my house.

The morning started off great. The driver was very nice, the bus was very clean and comfortable and it took the same amount of time for me to get to work, riding the bus as it does when I drive in. Wonderful!!!

I know I will not be able to take the bus every day because there are days where I have meetings and things that require me to drive. As for the days that I can, I will be taking the bus and I could not be more excited about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home