Kaleidoscope

Monday, March 14, 2005

Love And Dodge Ball

The Culpepper 1st Anniversary was very good. We are currently taking a Newlywed Seminar at church which started off our day, we ate leftovers for lunch, Greg and Mary's husband, Andrew watched Tech lose to Duke, which is exactly what happened on our wedding day (we even have pictures to prove it), then we watched Dodge Ball. We ended the night with a half romantic dinner and a couple of Jim Carey movies. All and all it was very good. My anniversary gift is a trip to Charleston this coming weekend and Greg got a nice watch.... Somehow that does not sound even, but the trip is for both of us. The watch is just a thank you for planning it.

It is hard to believe that just one short year ago we were on our way to St. Lucia. Now, I look outside my office window and I do not see the blue sky and hear the waves. I see a gray sky and I hear Dave Matthews playing on the radio. Next best thing, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home