Kaleidoscope

Friday, January 28, 2005

Working on my BRAG

Our office just moved two weeks ago today. Very exciting! I have been gone so much though that I came in this morning completely noticing the piles of things that have not been taken care of. I have not hung my calendar yet and I am not sure where my notes are from a kick off meeting we had before Christmas- AGG!

I did three good things this morning- I got here REALLY early, I brought my Feng Shui book and the G in BRAG for my office. Yup- a green plant. I think I would rather have a green rug though, that would take care of the R and the G in one element.... I will have to work on that one.

Our new office is great, except for one thing- we are all so far apart now. I use to be able to look across the hall and chat with two people who worked across from me and my director could call me into his office without using the intercom, now I can only really easily chat with one person and he travels more then I do, so I am a little more isolated now. But I have a larger office then I did before and two windows so that I now know when the sun is coming up or going down..... It is a beautiful thing. So, before my phone begins to ring, I am going to hang my calendar and organize my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home