Kaleidoscope

Monday, January 24, 2005

Return of the Mac Daddy Way too Busy to get on down to the nitty gritty...

TWO MONTHS!!!!! How does two months go by and I find that I am out of touch with everything? It is called Homeland Security Funding. As a state rep for my company little projects like that tend to become my life for a while. I somehow fell into the abyss, but my head is now just above water and I have almost reached my floaty.:)

I was telling Greg last week that while I was gone this week I should just take one night to work straight through the night so I could get back on top of things. That included my blog.

I managed to break every single new year's resolution I made within the first week. So, I think I am finished with new year's resolutions. I am now making new year's goals. Greg and I's goals for this year are new hardwood floors and living room furniture.... I think I can tackle that.... Maybe, a year does not seem to be long enough for me to do anything, planning a wedding barely fit into a year.

Here is to being the Mac Daddy at the disappearing and reappearing act~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home