Kaleidoscope

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Oh! I have spring fever up in here

Blah! I am working today... It is a must. I have too much to do and I have not reached the high status in my company yet to require an assistant for myself. I do not know how long that is going to take, but it better get here in a hurry.

On my way to the office I stopped at Swoozie's to look for some invitations for a couple of showers I have coming up this spring. Greg is going to be very proud of me because I walked out purchasing two items for less than $10.00, and I did not decide on invitations, so I will have to go back. But, I walked into a shop like Swoozie's which I love and I spent less than $10.00. I have to get credit for that.

As I walked around the store I saw great spring tots and I just could not wait for spring to get here. I can not wait to break out my sun dresses, spring tots and hats that you wear just for accessories and not even to keep your ears warm. These feelings were further influenced by the fact that the sun is out (finally!), and there is not a cloud in the sky. Man, I wish I was doing yard work right now. This is the perfect day to do it.

So, the first day of spring is less than 10 days away.... Maybe I could start pulling out my spring gear...

On a very romantic note, Greg and I will celebrate our first wedding anniversary tomorrow. Hard to believe. I have been a MRS. for one year.... Wow, I feel like I need to high five my husband and say "We made it!" But, instead I think I will just tell him, thank you, I love him and I can not wait to say I have been married for 10, 20, 30, 40 years.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home