Kaleidoscope

Friday, November 19, 2004

WHAT are you drinking?????

I am beginning to believe that if it is green, it is good for you. Now, I know green stuff from a pool or a lake might not be good for you, but if it comes from GNC, it might be good for you.

In my constant efforts to stay healthy, I will try things from time to time. Sometimes they are good and sometimes they are really NOT good. I have discovered the perfect thing to go along with my very crazy life though. Green food. Yup... Found it at GNC. My co-workers think that it looks like green vomit, but you can not taste it. I mix this stuff with juice or Gatorade and it takes on a really nasty color, but you can not taste it. The effects are great though! I honestly feel like I might be healthier after a week of using this stuff. Maybe I should wait until I have been using it a month, but so far, so good. The benefits are supposed to be great. Keeps your blood sugar levels regulated which I need, helps with your immune system.... I think it might even cure cellulite. Just kidding... I wish it did though.

Hopefully I will not be writing a panic entry in a couple of months about the green color my skin has taken on. You know how people begin to look orange when they eat a field of carrots everyday? Well, I do not want to start looking like the wife of the Jolly Green Giant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home