Kaleidoscope

Thursday, October 07, 2004


All That Jazz
The last couple of days have been really busy so I did not get to report this after I saw it. Tuesday evening one of my girlfriends, Laura, had an extra ticket to see the play, Chicago. It was wonderful!!!!! I really enjoyed the movie, but something about the play was so captivating. It was showing at the Fabulous Fox Theatre and that is always a treat when I can see something at The Fox.

Laura and I met her mom and brother at Bridgetown for a brief dinner before dashing across the street for show time. We felt like kids, we were so excited. The actors were wonderful too! Everyone seemed to really enjoy their part and they really brought the characters alive. We left that evening as the curtain closed, with anticipation of the shows to come and our next night out to The Fox.

And that is show biz..... Kid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home