Kaleidoscope

Thursday, August 26, 2004

I am really happy

I left work last night, ran some errands, and planned a baby shower on the phone in traffic. I was feeling so good. Things are just rolling and I feel like I have gotten so much done at work this week. I am really happy.

Dinner last night was wonderful! My other sister, Holly has been solo for a bit since her other half has been out of town. I know I do not like it when Greg is gone, but it certainly has been nice to have Holly around more. We have been walking regularly, she went to the neighborhood watch ice cream social with me, and she watched the Olympics with Greg and I. I am really happy.

I have a softball game tonight, that I will be playing in with friends. I am really happy. I have been getting to know my neighbors. I am really happy. My boss praised my hard work. I married a wonderful man who I never tire of spending time with. I love our house and I love that cute little black mop that follows me all over the house and jumps on the bed when she is in no mood to sleep in and can think of nothing but chasing squirrels.

I better not complain. Because I am really happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home