Kaleidoscope

Thursday, July 01, 2004


What a girl wants
I have a collection of handbags. Some are Target purchased bags and some are vintage finds from eBay. Some women love shoes, I love handbags. I do not really have a bag that goes with every outfit, but I would like to. I think that is the girliest thing about me. I do not primp too long, I distinguish seasons by baseball, football, and basketball, I like real beer and I do not mind getting dirty. But, I love a good handbag. I get so excited at the beginning of spring or fall because I know that every store I walk into is going to have their new season bags and I will finally find one that goes well with my brown corduroy slacks that I like so much. But, I must report- this year I have not purchased 1, no not even one handbag. I have purchased wedding gifts, baby gifts, house cleaning supplies and oil changes. But no handbags. I want a new handbag more then I want hardwood floors right now. What is wrong with me? Maybe I could just buy a new change purse and satisfy this urge. I do need a new change purse. One to go with my leopard print wrist purse that I save for nights out at clubs in Midtown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home