Kaleidoscope

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Life is great with friends like these

My friend Mary was sweet enough to send a few pictures along from a wedding we were in this weekend, in fact she was one of my bridesmaids. She is one crazy gal.

Looking at this picture was a stark reminder of what great friends I have. Even though there a few missing from this picture, this is a pretty good look at my core group who has been around for what seems like years now. These girls are my sorority sisters, confidants, they keep my secrets and share all of my dreams.

About half of us are married now and by adding our husbands we have added a whole new dimension to our friendship. These guys tell us when we are being petty little girls, they move our huge furniture and look out for us when we are alone. They have entered our realm of pink and fluffy clouds, Kate Spade handbags and Decor magazine reading. The best thing is that as our lives change, we always come back together to celebrate the joys in life and share the burden when life has become really hard on someone in the group.

There are a million girls out there with pictures like this and I know you feel as lucky as I do. I have girlfriends who cherish life and bring a smile to my face and a warm feeling in my heart when look back on these moments.

To all my girlfriends- Thank you... And that will never be enough

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home