Kaleidoscope

Thursday, June 24, 2004

What is that smell?????
I guess sometimes you have to take the good with the bad. Our company has been pretty fortunate this year. They have been hiring several new people and the place is pretty full at this point. It is so full that we have had to turn half of the conference room on the floor I work on into a storage room. In order to avoid heavy construction, a divider was placed in the office yesterday morning. That is the good part. The bad part is that this thing smells like dirty feet. I am not kidding about this. The divider is at the end of the hall from me and as I sit at my desk, I can smell this wretched smell. I am not sure it was made any better by spraying Febreeze. It has not seemed to make any impact on the smell. We have a meeting in the conference room this afternoon, and I just want to see if anyone says anything. We are so polite these days, I doubt anyone will ask if someone has gotten comfortable and taken their shoes off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home