Kaleidoscope

Sunday, October 15, 2006

New Look, New Mom, New Mission

Life through a Kaleidoscope. That appears to be my life now. Before my son came along I compartmentalized everything. I am not sure that is going to be so easy to do now. So, it seems that as I go about the day everything turns, twirls and changes in different shapes, colors and patterns. Thus, the rebirth of my blog and the new name. While I keep up this page, I am going to still try to work on Polished Rocks, and who knows, maybe there really will be a book of short stories on my shelf one day named graced with the name.

I kept the entries from the old blog and it will continue to change over time. I hope you will visit again and enjoy.

2 Comments:

  • YAY!! You are back to blogging! How is motherhood???

    XOXO,
    Lisa

    By Blogger Lisa, at 9:56 AM  

  • Wow! You are alive!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home