Kaleidoscope

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Keith Brooking is a Rock Star

My honey and I were living like rock stars last night! At least that is way that it felt. I know I mentioned this in a previous post that I have been to Metalsome Monday.... Oh! Lordy! What a thrill! And I finally got my honey out there last night. I am still in awe of these guys. There does not seem to be a song that they can not play and play well. They played Alice in Chains, AC/DC, GNR, you name it- they played it.

There is one particular guitar player who looked so familiar to me the first time I went to Metalsome Monday. But, I could not place him. My husband being the great sportsman that he is, did place him that last night. The guitar player looked just like Keith Brooking from the Atlanta Falcons. And boy, could that dirty bird play! The guitar that is.

I think my hearing came back around lunch time, which was a little scary, but well worth it. I just wish I could have been an irresponsible youngster last night and stayed for every set. Around midnight, hubby and I packed it up and went home. And we did not feel at all lame. Just the opposite. For two folks who are beginning to act our age, we did not feel it last night.

And in other news.... I want to give a birthday shout out to Rachel. She really has not updated her blog in long time, but I am hoping this will prompt her to do so. Happy Birthday Rach!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home