Kaleidoscope

Monday, April 18, 2005

So come check out our new floors, furniture and my wife's bikini line

Can you honestly think of someone saying this to you? Oh, it just might be my husband. Hubby and I are both obsessed with the new hardwood floors we are about to put in our house, as well as the new furniture we are going to finally fork the money out for. Yes, we are saying goodbye to the broken in couches with the slip covers that never really fit the way they should. And last but certainly not least, I am going to fuel my feminine side a bit and have some laser hair removal done.

My bikini line is the big part. I have super sensitive skin and I have dreaded shaving every year since I started. The only thing I can equate this to is to folks who have anxiety attacks when they have to go to the dentist. I do the same thing every spring when I have to do such delicate shaving. So, my dear sweet hubby is totally on board with me having some laser hair removal done. However, I have not stopped there. This is the part where I get pretty personal. My birth control pills have had little or no affect on me. Well, except for one thing. I started getting little hairs popping up that look vaguely like the mustache my father use to have. And a couple that popped up on my chin. I have had it with them so I am going to take care of them too. I feel a little vain about doing it, but if you have ever had a huge zit on your chin that you know people can not help but stare at when they talk to you, then you know what I am talking about.

So, I am looking for some testimonials. Has anyone had laser hair removal? Were you happy? Has it just dramatically changed your life? Did you do it without forgoing your child's college education? Just wondering?

So my hope is that by the time I have to put a bathing suit on I will be ready. There is always the extra 6 pounds I put on this winter, but that is another story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home