Kaleidoscope

Friday, July 09, 2004

We will never grow up... We will forever be kids
Just when you thought all newly married couples were spending their time having candle light dinners and gazing in each others eyes for hours at a time..... You meet Greg and I. We are showing true signs of reverting to our very young years. While we could be spending our time planting flowers and our money on new furniture, new floors or paying someone to get our lawn looking like our neighbor's, we buy video games. Atari video games. I am talking, old school Pac Man, Pitfall, and something that closely resembles Galagia. Good stuff. So, rather then gaze into each others eyes and whisper sweet nothings our eyes are locked on the TV screen and there is no whispering. This is not an evening for the faint of heart.

The best part about this find is that you can locate this little toy at your local discount store in the toy section. It is less then twenty bucks and hooks directly to your TV. The challenge is remembering how to play the games, "Run from ghosts and eat the fruit, you dummy." This little gadget is really going to help me out when I come home and I am too tired to do yard work. All I will have to do is ask Greg how many times he killed the mothership and I will be saved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home