Kaleidoscope

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Things are moving very fast

This has been a really fast week, even if it does feel like a Saturday. Work has picked up- a lot and so has my social calendar which is fun as well.

When Greg and I went to bed last night, he was slipping into restful sleep while my brain was still running. I asked him one question, which he answered and then another which he answered as well, and then I just thought a little more, a little more and a little more. Pretty soon it was 11:30 PM and I was still awake. Not annoyed, just thinking. There seems to be a lot for me to do right now. We have an unhappy puppy because she is still itching and nothing has helped, so I might have to stop being a pansy and take her to get a shot like I did last year. I have appointments that still need to be made and taken care of. I have a product line to study and a conference for an professional organization I am in that is coming up in September. These are the things that are swirling around in my head right now. And I just heard about another trip I have to go on at the end of this month which is pretty huge right now...... More things to think about.

Does anyone have a good wind down ritual that you do when you are going to sleep? I seem to drift into a shallow sleep and wake up at 1:30, 2:30 and 3:30 in the morning because whatever I was thinking about when I fell asleep has resurfaced. How can I tell my brain to shut off???

I feel good though, so I am either high on sleep deprivation or kick it mode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home