Kaleidoscope

Friday, July 23, 2004

And today your fortune is......
 
I really wish I had a digital camera. I think most of my posts would be so much more entertaining.... But, then your eyes may see something different from what I see. So rather then upload a picture of my fortune from lunch today, I will just type it,
 
The philosophy of one century is the common sense of the next.....
lucky numbers 7,13,20,31,32,33
 
So, if you are thinking of playing MegaMillions or what not this evening, I will expect to get a cut of your earnings since I am handing out my magic numbers. And besides, it was my fortune cookie.
 
The thing I wonder about the most here, is if the folks who write these fortunes are so smart, why have we not applied what we have learned from centuries before us? Or better yet, what has kept this writer from having a book on the shelf next to Socrates?
 
Speaking of writing, I have been so slack! Between the book I am reading for my book club and the books that I have to read for work, I have not taken a lot of time to finish anything. I think I will do that this weekend, after the floors are mopped, the bathrooms are cleaned, the laundry is done, I have been to the grocery store and after I have finished the items on my task list for the conference I have in September.
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home