Kaleidoscope

Friday, April 09, 2004

Tired Today
I can not really tell you what happened on Must See TV Thursday because my girlfriends and I talked through most of it. I am also not sure how good-bye at 10 PM turned into "Holy Cow, it is 11:30! I have to go home now!" But it was a great night.

Nights like last night remind me of why I love my girlfriends. We catch up on the week, what the guys are up to, how work is going and remain intertwined in each other's lives. We are a group of newly weds, not yet weds, and women making their way in the world today. We are building welcoming homes, developing careers, and doing the things that make us happy. I laugh louder and longer with my dearest girlfriends and I walk away from a night of watching TV, with new stories and new things to be excited about.

This is why I love my girlfriends.....

Cheers to the girls who kept me up late last night, but made every moment count. You feel my life with so much joy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home