Kaleidoscope

Thursday, March 25, 2004

Ally McBeal Thoughts

I can't think of any other way to describe this...... For those of you who ever watched the show, didn't you just get a kick out of the insert thoughts? You know, like the ones Ally had when Ling said something that made her blood boil and she visualized that she was biting Ling's head off? I call those thoughts like having the feeling of jumping off a ledge or yelling at someone who smacks their gum loud, an Ally McBeal thought. My Ally McBeal thought right now is taking my computer and throwing it in the lake outside my office. I have a project that is a real thorn right now. At least I have not acted on it.

I have never been able to figure out what the compelling drive is to do things like that. Such as seeing someone ride their bike down the street and thinking about what would happen if you stuck something in the spokes of one of their tires, or the urge to stick your hand in the garbage disposal when it is on, or stepping on a frog...... Opps.... I really did that. Look, I was only three. I could not control that urge then. I have learned to now. I do not step on innocent frogs or stick things in cyclists spokes...... But I have thought of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home