Kaleidoscope

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

All of my new lists

Before I married I had a list of things for work, a list of things for the wedding, a list of things for the professional organization I am involved in,
  • Georgia URISA

  • and a list of things for Greg and I's house. The longest list of course was the wedding list. There was one list that I never really put on paper, but it keeps nagging in my mind. That is the list of things that I really want to do.

    A few months before Greg and I married I brought my easel to our house because it was just mocking me at my house and I did not have any time to work on the 9 sketches that were sitting on it. I also have a notebook full of short stories and writing ideas that I have not touched in several months. I have a plastic bag full of old tee shirts that I want to make a quilt out of, and a box of semi precious beads, clasps and threading for some jewelry I planned to work on too. Hmmm......

    Now, I have new lists. Greg and I have an endless list of things that we want to do at the house. He has been so great about starting on them. When I got home last night he had hung my punching bag, perfectly. And when I walked through the door, he was painting trim in our kitchen. The man is amazing. I have not been so good. I am still trying to unpack things and really move in to the house. We still have several gifts to open and I have more thank you notes to write, then have been written and sent out.

    My lists at work have changed too. Thankfully, I just moved into a new office where I get much more peace then I did before. But, there are a lot of changes going on at work and I am trying to get my hands around them right now. Most are pretty good, I hope. I was given some new marketing things to work on today which made me very excited. I spent the morning organizing my marketing projects and now I need to finish organizing my production projects. Now that I have my office organized, I need to get my house organized.

    I have fallen in love with the IKEA site and now coming close to obsessing over some new bathroom furniture. Our master bath is not huge, but there is wall that is just bare as it can be. Part of me wants to knock a hole in the wall and build some shelves. I would lose the closet in the guest bedroom, so I guess I should not do that.

    Here is what I am loving for the bathroom right now.


    Now, I just need to find a good space for that.....

    So, lists are changing and seem to be getting longer. I am just glad to see that my post wedding list is much shorter then the prewedding list.

    Here is to happiness, love, and fun!
    NRC

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home