Kaleidoscope

Thursday, January 08, 2004

Here Comes..... The Mad Bride




One of my best friends sent me a great book that is sooooo me right now. I think I might become a mad bride. I have not had the naked bride dream yet, but I have had th really weird dreams where I miss my own wedding or forget the date. Things like that. I was really hoping that I would do a better job of posting, but I it looks like I am not. I will have to get better about that. I do have other things going on these days besides the wedding. The book club I am in is reading a great book by Haywood Smith, "The Queen Bee of Mimosa Branch", and I am going to be an Aunt in the spring of this year. Plus, Greg and I have done a great deal of work to the house over Christmas. That is something we are both really proud of.

So, I hope to get back to it. I need to continue enjoying my life and doing the things I want to do. I hope this finds everyone well and I am glad that the new year has begun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home