Kaleidoscope

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

The Bride

So, the whole thing went off without a hitch.... Well, no more hitches after I fell down the stairs.

I had the cake, the groom, the dress, and the beautiful weather. This girl could not have asked for more! So, now I am Mrs. Culpepper and I feel incredibly blessed to be married to a man, I love, respect and admire.

Life is pretty typical for us a new married couple, I guess..... We have managed to do more harm then good in our quest for do it yourself home improvement and we also threw our marriage license away, which we hastily dug out of the trash. Something tells me that marriage is not anymore calm then the engagement.

Now, I am back and ready to write again. Here is wishing you well and hoping the best for you all. More fun to follow.

The New Mrs.